KD-780C emergency communication interconnection terminal
Emergency communication dispatching
Ultrashort wave radio
Short wave remote control
- Product Features
- Technical parameters
- 设备名称: KD-780C emergency communication interconnection terminal
The KD-780C emergency communication interconnection terminal is designed to quickly and uniformly dispatch emergency command voice for wireless communication equipment carried by different departments in different industries and departments when emergency rescue on-site command personnel cooperate in emergency rescue during emergencies, providing cross platform unified communication services. Realize the interconnection and interworking of various ultra short wave radio stations, short wave radio stations, satellite phones, fixed phones, mobile phones, and other wireless communication equipment with different frequencies and formats. In the event of an emergency, multiple departments need to come to the scene for collaborative work, and the wireless communication devices of each department are connected and integrated through interconnected terminals to achieve collaborative operations among different departments.
The device operation is simple and convenient, without the need for professional wireless communication knowledge and complex device settings. It only requires connecting and simple operation of different devices to achieve voice interconnection and interworking of the connected devices. The interface is designed with no difference, and different communication devices such as shortwave, ultra shortwave radio stations, wired phones, mobile phones, satellite phones, etc. can be connected to any communication interface, greatly facilitating the use of operators. The portable box is equipped with an erasable whiteboard, which makes it easy to temporarily label the units connected to the device for easy identification.
1. Support the interconnection and interworking of any wireless device, with no difference in interface design. Any interface supports the access of any wireless voice device, without the need for SIP server support;
2. Portable structure, with the host fixed in a waterproof box and integrated with accessories such as wiring and handles to form a portable device;
3. Support the interconnection and interworking of nine wireless devices, with built-in digital DSP voice selection module, input audio signal ALC control to achieve device indifference access, and support adaptive access of multiple types of voice communication devices in any channel;
4. Built in shortwave voice effective digital selection module, which can effectively select the audio of the connected shortwave radio station;
5. One way interface is connected to military level traffic controllers to achieve voice communication with different communication devices connected to other interfaces, and the volume of the controller is adjustable;
6. Each channel has an independent interface, group toggle switch, group indicator light, and VOX/PTT indicator light;
7. Each channel has an independent audio output adjustment potentiometer, and the channel audio output signal can be adjusted to match different external devices to achieve the best call effect;
8. Support two-way packet communication, quickly grouping and channel closing through the toggle switch on each channel of the device;
9. Two voice groups have voice monitoring output interfaces, which can be independently monitored or recorded by external audio or recording devices.
10. The input channel of the device adopts a modular structure, with each two channels forming an independent module. It is connected to the motherboard using a PCB board card for quick maintenance;
11. The inner side of the top cover of the portable box has an indicator white board that can be repeatedly written/erased;
12. It can be connected to an extension line with a maximum length of 1.5 kilometers for special scenarios such as equipment coverage above ground and underground.
Number of device access channels
5-way, 7-way, 9-way options
Input audio characteristics
15mVrms~ 5Vrms@600 Ω adaptive
Output audio characteristics
10mVrms~ 300mVrms@600 Ω adjustable
Voice delay time
0.5-5 seconds adjustable
Operating voltage range
Maximum working time of battery
Not less than 10 hours
Operating temperature range
Through continuous accumulation, continuous innovation, and gradually improve their own product chain, the company developed emergency communications software systems have entered the government and military customer market, and access to customer recognition and support.
Company address: Room 301, Block B, Zhejiang Digital Intelligence Engine Innovation Park, 131 Xiba Road, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City
Zip Code: 311122