Fixed base station in cluster ad hoc network
Emergency communication dispatching
Ultrashort wave radio
Short wave remote control
- Product Features
- Technical parameters
- 设备名称: Fixed base station in cluster ad hoc network
The cluster self-organizing network fixed base station is used for full wireless automatic networking. The built-in fan and large-area heat sink enable this product to work stably for a long time even under harsh conditions. It is mainly suitable for high-point erection and fast realization of large-scale network coverage.
1. The base station adopts wireless link networking technology for automatic networking. The link between the base stations does not require manual intervention. The automatic handshake completes the networking and does not rely on any external link support to complete the wireless interconnection.
2. Support no center automatic addressing multi-level forwarding networking function, multiple base stations automatic routing, hierarchical forwarding networking.
3. A dynamic topology is adopted between base stations to quickly complete the establishment of communication links between networks.
4. With multi-channel cluster communication function.
136-174MHz 350-370MHz 400-470MHz
Channel spacing (KHz)
Sensitivity (at 5% BER)
Through continuous accumulation, continuous innovation, and gradually improve their own product chain, the company developed emergency communications software systems have entered the government and military customer market, and access to customer recognition and support.
Company address: Room 301, Block B, Zhejiang Digital Intelligence Engine Innovation Park, 131 Xiba Road, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City
Zip Code: 311122